Monday, December 22, 2008

Decorating the Tree



Here are some pictures of us decorating our first artificial tree. I couldn't convince Jeremy and Thomas to move out for the month of December, so their allergies won out. I do have to say that I miss the great smell of a fresh tree, but it is nice to have a pre-lit tree that is symmetrical and doesn't need watering. Thomas and Lily both loved putting ornaments on the tree. Lily had to stand in a chair to hang her ornaments since I did! She still pushes the chair up to the tree, stands in it, and pretends to put ornaments on. Sometimes she is just saying, "Hello, Mistmas Tee" or "Hello, Melmo and Tooktie" (Elmo and Cookie Monster).

Some of my favorite ornaments....


Thomas made this one at school.




I am so excited to open this gift from Thomas on Thursday!