Thursday, October 15, 2009

Zoo Day...Hooray!!

Thomas, Lily, and I took a trip to the zoo Tuesday. Mom and Kim both decided not to join us last minute, but the weather was too great, so we went by ourselves. We missed you, though!

We ate a quick picnic on a bench before we went inside the zoo.



We have been reading Mister Seahorse by Eric Carle, so we were very excited to see these guys...

If you've never read this book to your kids, you should definitely check it out from the library. It is really cool!





Kangaroos are coming in the spring! That said, the sea lions are gone now :(


Guess which one is my Energizer Bunny?



I'm just glad they didn't both want to ride in the stroller.


I was amazed that Thomas wanted to feed the lorikeets! He was even a good sport when this one landed on his head until it started digging into his head a little.

A little playtime before heading home...