Saturday, May 22, 2010

Daddy/Daughter Dance


I have been anxiously awaiting the day that Lily would be old enough to go to the Daddy/Daughter Dance with Jeremy since I found out I was expecting a girl! She was so excited to dress up like a princess and go on a date with Daddy.
It is a good thing they practiced dancing at home, because Jeremy tells me that she didn't want to dance with him anymore after her friends got to the dance.





I'm going to turn the rest of this post over to Jeremy since it was his night.....


The evening got off to a rough start when Lily slammed her finger while closing our glass door before we left. A lot of cuddles, a little Nemo cold pack, and quite a few tears later, we were able to regroup and set off for our night.

We had some fine dining at Chik-Fil-A which had a special spread setup for the little laddies...



After dinner, we were off to the dance...at first Lily was overwhelmed by the huge amount of people that she didn't know at the dance. I had to hold her for about an hour and she didn't want to dance. Right as we were about to leave (her request), we found a group of her friends who were on the way into the dance. From that point on, Lily was excited to get her groove on...




After all of that dancing... we grabbed a cookie



and then we headed home. Tired, but happy...