Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sleepy Bears, Fifths Disease, and another Children's Museum

I just love both these pictures of the kids sleeping. Lily's little face is so chubby and soft! I love that baby look. And, Thomas is just his typical sleeping self. I'm not sure why he was sleeping in our bed that day, but it cracks me up that Pokey is across the bed and he is sleeping upside down.



Lily developed a horrible rash the afternoon after the children's museum. We were relieved to hear that she didn't pick something scary up in Lumberton (wink, wink), but found out it was Fifth's Disease instead. It didn't bother her any, but it certainly scared us a good bit.





This was the first children's museum we visited. It is a much smaller scale than EdVenture in Columbia, but Thomas could have cared less. He had a great time with the fire truck, water play, riding the animals, and grocery shopping. I'm not sure what his fascination is with that since they don't give free cookies away at this store!