Thomas was in a jumping mood Wednesday. He must have jumped off the porch steps twenty times with Lily "jumping" just like her big brother
I love Lily's bloomers that were hand-me-downs from Leah! She has gotten a lot of use out of them with football season, Christmas, and Valentine's.
Thomas and Lily were so excited to see what the mailman brought them. It was precious to watch them carry their boxes into the house. Thank you for the homemade cookies, books, and candy, Grandma and Grandpa!
We made these puppy cookies for the school party Thomas had Friday.
Thomas gave Lily an Elmo cup. She asks for it daily now!
We gave Thomas this color change car. Put it in hot or cold water and it changes from white to blue. Then holds the color. It amazes us, too!
I love his "wowed" face!
Jeremy and I took the kids to an early dinner Saturday. It didn't go as well as our New Year's Eve dinner, but we had fun.
What makes me cry as a mom? When my precious boy hops in the car after school with a smile bursting with pride. Why? He was in the art center at school, and colored, stickered, painted, and drew a picture for me. He then wrote my name on it (Mom) so that I would know it was for me. He then put some stickers on his shirt...an N for me and a T for him so we could be valentines! Sniff, sniff....my heart melted :)