Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mother's Day

We spent Mother's Day in Augusta. We went to church with Steve and Debbie, visited with Nanny for a while, then had a cookout and swim party at Steve and Debbie's with Mom, Kim and her kids, Shawn and Lindsey, and Kathy. It was a great, relaxing day. The kids loved swimming, and the moms were grateful not to have to get in the cold water!

Trace is an awesome swimmer!! I am amazed by this seve-year-old!

They all alternated between the "big pool" and "little warm pool"...


Cousins helping each other with their goggles.


Jeremy, Thomas, and Lily were going to treat me to a Florence mother's day today, but Lily woke up at 2 a.m. with a stomach bug. So...Thomas and Jeremy still went and got Krispy Kreme as a surprise - and Lily some Pedialyte. Then, my handsome four-year-old took me on a mommy/Thomas date to Longhorn and Kohls...then CVS for some Tylenol for poor Lily. Can you tell she feels yuck?

Thomas chose his outfit! I love this sweet boy that gave me two random, "I love you, Mommy"s today!!