Lily and I were so excited to go to the museum and see all the pieces of art Thomas created during the week at camp. He and Luke had such a blast making art out of recyclable materials!
When we walked in, the kids were listening to their teacher's instructions. When she told them to find their parents and show them their artwork, this is what I saw as Thomas turned around to find me..... :-0
His left cheek says "I heart Earth" and I'm not sure what kind of crazy beard he had, then tried to wipe off with the back of his hand.
Luke was Batman.
Necklace and bracelet made out of magazine paper...
Sweet Faith
Coke bottle vase
Before the camp, Lily and I took some pictures beside the museum since we were a little early. (And since I take any chance to practice shooting in manual lately.) Here is what I took.....
After we saw Thomas' artwork, ate snacks, and said goodbye to his new friends, Max and Mimi, from Tokyo, we headed behind the museum to take more pictures. Do you think the kids were as into it as I was?
I do love how she feeds off of him since he plays the big brother roll so well. This has been a summer full of my kids loving, learning, and playing together. It makes this mommy so happy to see how well they get along - most days.
Classic Thomas smile
