Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year's Eve

We were having so much fun in our insulated world, that we decided to make New Year's Eve a family affair. Jeremy and I took the kids to Stefano's for an early dinner. They were so well-behaved, ate a ton of food, colored, then got party hats and horns at the end of the meal! They were so excited about this - especially since the waitress unknowingly brought their favorite colors.



Then, we came home, put pjs on with hats, and headed outside to watch Jeremy light bottle rockets in the backyard. The kids loved Lily's first firework show!


After bedtime for them, Jeremy and I watched movies and hung out.
I hope you all had an amazing New Year's Eve with the ones you love!
Two days later, the party hats went on again, and the kids took turns calling Trace to tell him Happy 7th Birthday!