Saturday, January 31, 2009

Monster Jam!



Jeremy and I gave Thomas tickets to the Monster Jam for Christmas. He has been so excited about this! He slept in his monster truck pajamas last night, and woke up with a huge smile on his face. I think he was a little overwhelmed by all the trucks. He didn't know what to look at first, but eventually decided he liked looking at the model trucks the most. I think he did better since they were more his size!
He brought his Lightning McQueen Pit Pass from Santa to get us down on the floor before the show. He was so intent on gaining access for all of us with his pass. :) He didn't understand why they didn't ask to see it when we walked in. I love his heart!



It took some cajoling to convince Thomas to get on the ATV, then he was sad that his hands didn't reach the handlebars.


Thank you, Shawn, for the great headphones. They worked so well! We were only three rows back, and it was LOUD! Thomas waved his checkered flag and "hollered" like the show relied on it. He truly believed the announcer when he said, "The louder you yell, the higher the trucks jump!"




Shawn and Lindsey sent this amazing Georgia Bulldog monster truck for Thomas to have at his first Monster Jam! He grinned from ear to ear when Steve and Debbie handed it to him before we went to our seats!