Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Day of 4K at a New School

Thomas started 4K at the montessori school in mid-August. Look at that sleepy boy and his hair!
Practicing good hygiene. Their new obsession is brushing and flossing their teeth. Thank you, Miss Lindsey - our hygenist! I hope it lasts!
One last drink of water before school. Lily wanted a "big girl" cup like Thomas had a "big boy" cup.
Can't you almost hear "Cheeeeese!" coming from their mouths?
Load 'em up! His backpack is almost as big as him.
Thomas was so excited that Jeremy came home to take him to school with Lily and me.


Holding hands, walking big brother in...
Lily keeps saying, "I go to school next year!" with a squeal and jump. This mommy just isn't ready to give up both her babies, yet.


The new school...
Did I mention my little boy is at a HUGE public elementary school with a cafeteria?! When did he get so big?

This is his classroom...He loves it!!



Lily and I miss him so much when he is at school. Our lunches are so much quieter now. He goes for less than three hours a day, and I will admit that it is nice to run errands with one less child. Lily seems to enjoy having some Mommy time to herself, too. We read a lot of books! I do love to hear about the things he is doing in the classroom. He gets so excited about some of his lessons! Another great part about Thomas and Lily having some time apart? They play so well together when they are home now!
I love you, my precious 4K little boy!