Friday, March 20, 2009

Random Picture Round-up

Here is a collection of random pictures from our past month or so...
Lily loves to color! She also loves her baby, Eve. And, apparently Eve loves to color, too.



I love to see these two playing together...the babies? Thomas gave them to Lily for Christmas. The girl is named Eve and the boy is named Wall-e. Thomas chose them, of course, but Lily has taken to both names whole-heartedly.

Our bedtime routine with Lily includes one book in the rocking chair, prayers, then a few seconds of rocking. Sometimes, it includes Lily pointing out all your facial features, as well as hers. She is kind of stuck on eyebrows right now. I love watching this sweet man with his baby girl!
A side note, now when we put our sleepy little girl in her bed, we lay her on her back with her bear in one arm and her bunny in the other. Then, we cover her with her blanket and say goodnight. She usually responds with a tiny "Dood night" or "nigh-night", and follows up with a little "Bear says ROOOOAAAAERRR!" It cracks us up every time! Thankfully, she still drops off to sleep pretty quickly.


Here is my sweet, smooshy girl napping in my bed today....



This is why I say I only have until she wakes up to blog.

One second to brag...Lily knows her colors now! She just started spouting them out a few weeks ago. I am quite impressed!