Saturday, July 12, 2008

March 2008 - Easter Egg Hunts and our First Bunny Hut

Here are some random pictures from March....another zoo trip, the park for St. Patrick's Day, pictures at home, coloring Easter eggs, Easter morning in Augusta, Lily's first Easter egg hunt (she hung out in the stroller), and the first bunny hut Thomas and I decorated. We are so excited to make a gingerbread house at Christmas!









I love the picture of Lily in the Tupperware drawer, because Thomas used to do the same thing. They are just so curious, and think that is the best place to play at that age, I guess.





At the zoo, Thomas carried that stick for the longest time, and was pretty upset when he realized he left it outside of the koala exhibit. He was okay when he got to be in charge of the map, though. The pictures really help him direct us! Lily had a great time cruising in her stroller. I wish I could say she was just as content on yesterday's trip. She's a trooper, though. She just loves to wave to everyone and bark at ALL the animals now.







Can't you tell how thrilled Jeremy was to go to freezing cold sunrise service? In my defense, it has never been that cold before. And, Cracker Barrel was great afterward with no wait!