Wednesday, July 9, 2008

We Miss Daddy!




Just a few pictures for Jeremy while he is in Japan. We miss you like crazy, and hope you enjoy the pictures. Thomas loves jumping off the diving board, and this is one of our favorite outfits on Lily. She was on her way to her first baby shower for Jennifer at Aunt Lindsey's house.
Few funny moments from our day...
Lily figured out how to say "milk", and got so incredibly excited when I understood what she was asking for and gave it to her.
Thomas spilled a little milk at dinner and I asked him if it was an accident. He replied, innocently, "well...you didn't see it happen, so it was an accident, right?" It cracks me up that he honestly believes this to be the definition of an accident!
I am so grateful that I get to experience Lily's hundreds of "wow"s a day. I love that she is so amazed and humored by the tiniest things. She and Thomas are really starting to play together, and cracking each other up.