Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thomas "Writes" His Name and Lily Climbs



So....Thomas was coloring a picture to give Jeremy when he comes home, and he told me he wrote his name. I walked over expecting to see some random lines and squiggles, but instead found these great letters - along with proud tears in my eyes! I had no idea he could write so many of his letters...you can see the TH, then the M above, a square A below, and a few O's. The only letter that turned out wild was the S! I was so proud of my big boy! And, you can see how proud he was when he got the magnets off the refrigerator to spell his name and Lily's. I would say he is definitely ready for 3K next month!



I could not resist the sweet picture of him sleeping. He was so warm and snug in his bed when I went to check on him the other night. I love the way Lily almost looks like she has been busted doing something wrong. She is so lively! Really, she was just climbing on the couch.

And, finally, how do you get two boys to calm down and stop frustrating each other? Three wonderful letters....BOZ! They each sat so nicely on their blankets for the entire 45 minute DVD. Thank you for the quiet, Boz!