Friday, July 16, 2010

HHI - Day 3

Day 3 was spent at the beach, in the pool, and dining at Marley's.

Dad bought each of the boys a boogie board and Lily what he thought was a small inflatable boat for her to ride in. This is what he actually bought!


More pictures of this beast and the thrills it provided for four little whitewater rafting kids to come.


Pirate ship #2 for the week


Lily was napping one afternoon, some kids were watching a movie, and I found Jeremy and Thomas hanging out by the pool having some guy time.




I tried not to let them see me, but they eventually did. It was okay, though, because I was able to capture Jeremy surprising Thomas with this toss into the pool!







We discovered Marley's last year. The food is great, they have live music with instruments for the kids, games, and an ice cream shop connected to the restaurant! It is definitely a place we will visit every year!



Davis catching up on a little reading before dinner.


Love these kids!! Not sure where Gauge was in this picture?


Did I mention they also have happy hour?



And a child-friendly happy hour treat?




Mmmmm....ice cream!





Cooper shots of the day!