Monday, July 19, 2010

HHI - Day 7

Here is the picture we waited all week to take of the cousins. We took their swim shirts off so you could see some tan lines and Cooper's muffin top ;) What you can't tell from looking at this picture - Walker is quickly escaping, because he is sad we put his starfish back in the ocean, Cooper is actually hitting Lily instead of waving, Thomas is declaring Lily to be too close to him, and the other kids are practically half-asleep from a long week in the water. Sorry the man is in the background, but it is the best I could do before one of the kids went AWOL.



So happy to be at the beach for another day...


Quick family shot before the kids scattered


This is the "little" boat that Dad bought Lily!! This boat definitely paid for itself in the first week. The kids would hit the waves so hard that the person in the front popped up so hard they were standing! Thank you, again, Grandaddy!



Davis and Thomas in their matching swimsuits.



The final pirate ship of the week.


Davis, Lily, and Cooper enjoyed the hole Robbie and Jeremy dug in the process of building the ship.


Cooper shot of the day....surfer boy






This was right by our entrance to the beach. So fun to explain to the kids!


Family portraits....












Again, I love my children's feet...




"I'm three!"



Cousins


Kelli refused to pose for any pictures since I didn't give them enough notice about pictures and she had on jeans. Next time, I promise!



The soon-to-be Buckalew five...


Sister shot....look at Kim's cute baby boy belly!



Barely got this one in because it was getting so dark.


Shawn aptly pointed out that Thomas looks like a frat boy at a keg party in these two pictures.