This was definitely my favorite year with our kids at the beach. Five and three are such fun ages!!
Here are the pictures from our first full day...the 4th of July!
Thomas and Jeremy built a pirate ship everyday that we were on the beach. Each one grew bigger and better.
Notice the octopus preparing to attack the ship?
Lily wanted me to build her a swimming pool that was "big enough for real people to swim in" This is what she got...
Thankfully, she loved it! They took turns doing cannonballs into their new pool for about ten minutes. I love their excitement.
Sandy bottoms :)
Ready for fireworks

I will go ahead and warn you that I am quite smitten with Cooper, so you will get at least one Cooper picture per post...most likely it will be three or more ;)

Dad made the best low country boil! It even had crab legs....Mmmmm! Jeremy's parents were in town for the weekend, so they came over for dinner and birthday cupcakes for Steve and Kim before fireworks.




Sweet baby girl sleeping in her cottage bed