What a fun party! Hannah and Faith celebrated their birthdays together with a water party. They had a slip n slide, inflatable water slide, kiddie pool, playset, and ride-one toys...plus food, cake, and cake balls. Mmmm! My kids had a great time partying with these precious girls.
Cake is a contact sport with these kids
The kids turned into "secret spies" after the inflatable slide was deflated at the end of the party.
Lily sent three of her teeth halfway through her tongue while all the kids were bouncing on their way up the steps of the slide. Ugh...so much blood! After some cold water rinsing, food, and a Capri Sun - she was ready to try again. Each time she slid, she would call Jeremy or me over to check her tongue. She quickly learned that she could slide again if her tongue was okay. This is one tough girl!
The girls took turns pushing each other around on this toy. They also both rode the pink scooter very well. I was impressed with Lily's abilities on her first try.
I love the sass on this little one....
Sweet Gracyn...she plays so hard! Check out the feet. I love it!
I cannot believe how big Jackson is getting! Handsome, too!