For the few of you that still check the blog, I am so sorry I have been away for so long. I am going to post some today, then I will post more after we get back from vacation and Mom's wedding...that's right, my mom has been blessed with a great new man in her life. They are counting down the days until the wedding on July 9th! We are excited to welcome Mem, his children, and his grandchildren to our family. Lily is glad to be gaining some granddaughters since she has been the only girl among 6 boys!
We are enjoying our summer, and staying busier than I planned. Such is the life with kids, and I love it!!
Okay...time for some pictures. I'm going to start with the present and go backward. I hope that isn't too confusing. It just feels overwhelming to start back where I left off in November. Eek!