July 9th was the day that Mom and Mem got married.
First we headed to the church Friday morning....
I got to help Mom set up for the reception before the rehearsal dinner. Check out all the awesome decorations she made!! I am still amazed at her creativity.
Candy bags....
Centerpieces
The invite
Guest book and picture mat table
Bubbles!!
Then Mom, Kim, and I headed to get mani and pedis. It was great to be pampered with my ladies! Then, Mom and I grabbed a quick lunch.
No pictures of the rehearsal, but here are some pictures from the rehearsal dinner. Friday night was the first time that the majority of the kids/grandkids met each other. Mom's best friends, Angela and Wade, hosted a dinner at their house. It was so laid back and fun with the pool involved.
Mac was VERY relaxed
This is my new favorite person to photograph! Ally is Angela and Wade's first granddaughter. She is also the daughter of my best friend, Dawn, from my childhood days. It was so fun to see our girls swimming in the same pool we used to swim in as kids. Isn't she gorgeous?!
The spread.....love some Wife Saver!!
Now that's some serious bling!
I can't resist this child! I may try to steal her sometime.
Mem, Jon and Abi...check out that hair!
Whitney playing with sweet Maddy while her Mom got ready to swim with her in her matching swimsuit
Cooper splashing Robbie. He loved the water!
Dawn, Ally, and Lily swimming
WEDDING DAY!!!
The beautiful flowers compliments of Pam! She did my wedding flowers, too. They were so perfect.
Lily's flower girl gift from Mom? Flower Girl Dora...she brushed her hair forever!
Do you think he was a little nervous waiting to walk down the aisle in front of so many people?
Practicing with her flowers
Family portrait courtesy of my cousin, Alison
The invite and a bouquet
Candy Table!!
Lily loving on Grandma in her after the wedding dress....I was too scared to let her wear the one we borrowed from a friend at the reception. Debbie made a beautiful green cake with white flowers. Delicious, too, with lemon filling!
Our old neighbors and friends we don't see enough.....Kim, Mom, Pam, Michelle, and myself
The happy groom
The 5 Buckalews
What child doesn't love bubbles?

